Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
TVP was launched in November 2016 on a pilot basis to subsidise local small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in using technological services and solutions to improve productivity, or upgrade or transform their business processes. Since 27 February 2019, it has been converted into a regular funding programme under the Innovation and Technology Fund. The Hong Kong government will further enhance the TVP with effective from 1 April 2020 to further assist enterprises in making uses of technology to improve their business operation and enhance their competitiveness.
Why choose us to apply for TVP technology voucher for you?
Frequency Asked Questions
- Local entities (except listed enterprises) fulfilling the following requirements are eligible to apply for funding under the TVP:
1.1) Registered in Hong Kong under the Business Registration Ordinance; or
1.2) Incorporated and registered in Hong Kong under the Companies Ordinance; or
1.3) Established in Hong Kong by relevant ordinances as statutory bodies;
2) Not a Hong Kong government subvented organisation or subsidiary of any Hong Kong government subvented organisation;
3) With substantive business operation in Hong Kong which is related to the project under application at the time of application.
- Funding up to $600,000 for each eligible applicant will be provided on a 3:1 matching basis to up to 6 projects. The applicant must contribute no less than 1/4 of the total approved project cost in cash. The Hong Kong government will reimburse the approved funds after the project is completed.
- Each project should be completed within 12 monthly normally.
- Technology Consultancy
- Customised equipment/hardware, software and technological services or solutions
- Off-the-shelf/readily available equipment/ hardware, software and technological services or solutions
- Auditing fee (up to $3,000)
- TVP will not fund normal business operating costs
- Productivity/Business Process
● Appointment scheduling and queue management system
● Augmented reality (AR) technologies system
● Big data and cloud-based analytics solution
● Building information modelling (BIM) system
● Clinic management system
● Cyber security solution
● Document management and mobile access system
● Electronic inventory management system
● POS system
● Enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution(including CRM system)
● Fleet management system
● Location based services (LBS)
● Logistics management system
● Electronic procurement management system
● Quick response management (QRM) system
● Real-time manufacturing tracking system
● Solutions to facilitate compliance with manufacturing standards
● Computer Aided Design (CAD)
● Intelligent Robot (Industrial Robot and Service Robot) Applications
● Product Management System
● School Management System
- Environmental Protection
● Energy management system
● Waste management technologies
- Testing and Certification
● Energy management system (ISO 50001)
● Environmental management system (ISO 14001)
● Information security management system(ISO/IEC 27001)
● Testing Solutions for Traditional Chinese Medicines (TCM)
Guidance Notes For Applicants
To ensure the funding is properly used, the Hong Kong government has a strict assessment criteria to approve the applications, which is very time consuming and clumsy.
We are here to listen to your needs, looking for the optimal technologies for your business, and assist you to apply the TVP successfully.
Welcome to contact us to know more about TVP.
Leads Technologies Limited (Leadstec) was established in 2011. It is a professional digital experience provider, providing digital marketing solutions for companies in different industries, such as Web creative design and development, CMS (content management system), ERP, and E-commerce solutions. Currently Leadstec has offices in Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Beijing.
Products & Services
- AI Chatbot
- Technology Voucher Programme (TVP)
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Platform
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Campaign
- Adobe Target
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Adobe Advertising Cloud
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Adobe Commerce Cloud (Magento)
- WeChat Official Account integrated with AEM
- Adobe Campaign and WeChat Connector
- Tel: +86 20 8100 0647 (Guangzhou)
+852 3483 6928 (Hong Kong)
Guangzhou: Room 903A Fuli Commercial Building, 23 Zhongshanba Road, Liwan District
Beijing: Room 1112, Block A, Tower 1, WangJing SOHO, 10 WangJing Street, ChaoYang District
Hong Kong: 16/F, 700 Nathan Road, Mong Kok, Kowloon